Welcome to the Brussels Army Health Clinic,
We provide general medical services for the primary care patient in a community- based outpatient clinic. The interdisciplinary staff is dedicated to a patient centered model of care directed toward health promotion, disease prevention, management of acute and chronic medical conditions, referral to specialty care and coordination of patient health care needs across the continuum.
We provide services for a wide range of patients from birth to greater than 100 years. The complexity of the patient population is similar to that of other outpatient facilities varying from minor health care problems to semi-urgent care. Patients requiring hospitalization or specialty care are assessed, stabilized and transferred to local facilities and specialist.
Preventive Health Screening
Service Member Readiness
Healthcare and Transformation
How military transformation in Europe affects healthcare at your Military Treatment Facility
Guide to Host Nation Health Care
Learn about host nation medical facilities that support NATO. The "Guide" includes maps, driving directions, and tips to increase your medical comfort zone.
PSC 79 NHC, Box 513
GPS Address: J.F. Kennedylaan 12, 1933 Sterrebeek BE
Book an Online Appointment, or use the "Online Appointments" link on the left side of the screen.
After Hours Other:
If you are in need of medical care on days the clinic is closed:
* For the SHAPE Health Facility weekend clinic, call 065-44-5886 (DSN 423-5886)
* For medical questions, call the toll-free nurse advice line at 0800-80149 and/or the International SOS emergency line at 0044-208762-8384.
* For urgent care, proceed to Universitaire Ziekenhuizen Leuven Herestraat 49, 3000 Leuven
* For medical emergencies which are life, limb or eyesight related, call 100 or 112 or proceed to Universitaire Ziekenhuizen Leuven Herestraat 49, 3000 Leuven
* During weekends or after hours, the on-call Patient Liaison can be contacted through the MP Desk 02-717-9769 for non-medical advice.
* Always contact your MTF the next working day after you have been to the ER or when you are admitted to the hospital.
*** Brussels Clinic is not an Urgent or Emergency Care facility. All visits are by appointment (no walk-ins). We also do not have sick call services, but same-day appointments are available
Mon-Wed, Fri: 0730 - 1145 & 1245 - 1630
Thurs: 1245 - 1630
Tues, Thurs: 1300 - 1600
Mon-Wed, Fri: 0800 - 1200 & 1300 - 1630
Thurs: 1300 - 1630
TRICARE Office Hours:
Mon-Wed: 0730 - 1200 & 1300 - 1630
Thurs: 1300 - 1630
Fri: 0730 - 1200 & 1300 - 1500
The Clinic is closed every Thursday: 0730 - 1245 for training, and all USAREUR and Training Holidays