TRAINING HOLIDAY 0900-1500
All physicals that do Not require a dilated exam will be performed on a walk in basis during the hours posted above.
Things to know before your Optometry Appointment!
1. If you wear glasses, bring them (even if they are broken).
2. If you are being dilated, you must schedule an escort to drive you home after your appointment.
3. If you wear contacts, please remove them 24 hours prior to your appointment. Bring your contact lens in a case. Bring in any prior contact lens prescriptions and the boxes with all information into your exam. Don't wear them to the appointment. We do not provide contact lens exams at the present time.
4. Refractive surgery is only for active duty military members.
5. We only issue eyeglasses to military active duty, the processing time is currently 4-6 weeks.
6. Retirees are only eligible for the standard issue military eye ware.
7. Know which protective eyewear your unit uses so we can order the inserts. We do not supply the protective eyewear, only the inserts.
8 We can see children ages 6 and above.