Mondays through Fridays
7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
-Immunizatons are given until 4:15 p.m.
- When you come to the Immunization clinic, please bring all history of immunizations.
- For travel vaccines, a provider's order/prescription is required. Travel vaccines include Yellow Fever, Typhoid, Japanese Encephalitis and Rabies. Your Primary Care Manager (PCM) is usually able to assist with the required prescription; you may also contact the Travel Medicine Clinic at DSN 486-7920/8690 or Commercial 06371-86-7920/8690. Please note that due to observation requirements after a Japanese Encephalitis vaccine, you must report to our clinic no later than 3:45 p.m. to receive this vaccine.
- Shingles vaccination is recommended for patients 60 and older, but a provider's prescription is only required for patients 49 and younger.
- For all other travel health vaccinations please refer to the web site listed http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel
- With other vaccination questions you can call DSN 486-8502 or Commercial 06371-86-8502 or refer to the site listed at http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/