Mondays through Thursdays
7:50 a.m. - Noon & 1 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
7:50 a.m. - Noon & 3 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The mission of the Family Medicine Clinic (FMC) is to provide world class healthcare to our enrolled beneficiaries using the Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) model. What is PCMH? PCMH is a team-based model, led by a physician, which provides continuous, accessible, family centered, comprehensive, compassionate and culturally sensitive healthcare in order to achieve the best outcomes. The model is based on the concept that the best healthcare has a strong primary care foundation with quality and resource efficiency incentives. The PCMH is a departure from previous, traditional healthcare models because it focuses on the “whole person” concept, preventive care and early intervention and management of health problems rather than on high-volume, episodic, over-specialized and inefficient care. A PCMH practice is responsible for all of a patient's healthcare needs and for coordinating/integrating specialty healthcare and other professional services.
In March 2012, the FMC implemented a Nurse Run Walk-In Clinic to help open up access to care.
FMC Nurse Run Walk-in Clinic:
Mondays - Thursdays
8 a.m. - 11 a.m. & 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
8 am. - 11 a.m.
Eligibility: LRMC FMC enrolled patients (ages 14-59)
- Cold-like symptoms or sore throat (not exceeding 7 days)
- Female Bladder Infection symptoms
You will only be seeing a nurse for one of the above; anything outside this will require an appointment.
We'd like to know how well you were served.
Click on the link below to rate our services.
LRMC Hospital After hours Phone:
- Visit TRICARE Online to make appointments, refill meds, and check lab results
- Ask our clinic staff about Relay Health Secure Messaging or read more at http://kaiserslauternamerican.com/article.php?i=19255
-Family members may obtain a list of behavior health providers by calling Military One Source 00-800-342-96477 or web site: www.militaryonesource.mil
- Nurse Advice Line - 00-800-4759-2330
The TRICARE Nurse Advice Line gives you around-the-clock access to medical information and advice. Now, you can dial a single number from most countries in Western Europe. The Nurse Advice Line provides:
• Registered nurses who can answer questions, provide self-care advice and help you decide if you need to seek immediate care.
• An audio health library with easy-to-understand information on hundreds of topics.
• Help with managing chronic conditions such as diabetes or asthma.
• In some locations, the nurse may be able to directly schedule appointments at your military treatment facility if needed.
The primary intention of the Patient Centered Medical Home is to provide you, the patient, with the highest quality health care by using a team built around your provider. When you arrive on station, you need to enroll in TRICARE by visiting their office located at LRMC in Bldg. 3744 where you will be assigned a Primary Care Manager (PCM). Our goal is for you to see your PCM for every visit to build a relationship and increase continuity of care. Each team consists of your PCM, Nurse and two Medical Technicians. Below, you will see our current staff and the teams that will be assisting you with your healthcare needs when you visit or contact us.
- Department OIC- LTC Davis, MD
- Department NCOIC- SFC Bross
- OIC- LTC Crouch, FNP
- Clinical Nurse OIC- Capt Westerman, RN
- NCOIC- SSgt Whiting
FMC Staff Members:
- Dr. North-Wilhelm, MD
- Ms. Henderson, RN
- PV2 Rager, Med Tech
- Ms. Burmeister, Med Tech
- Ms. Jorstad, FNP
- Ms. Formby, RN
- Ms. Rutledge, Med Tech
- SPC Lawrence, Med Tech
- Maj Williamson, FNP
- Ms. Garzon, RN
- Ms. Vida, Med Tech
- PV2 Krause, Med Tech
- LTC Crouch, FNP
- Ms. Woolsey, RN
- Ms. Brantley, Med Tech
- SPC Gray, Med Tech
- CPT Talcott, DO
- 1LT Stahlmann, RN
- Ms. Echiveria-Valentin, Med Tech
- SPC Bledsoe, Med Tech
- Ms. Saunders, Med Tech
Red Cross Volunteers:
- Ms. Loscheider, PA
- Ms. Schaidle, ANP
Front Desk Staff
- Ms. Foster
- Ms. Vega
- Ms. Aschman
- Ms. Trevino
- Dr. Sewell, MD
Nurse Case Manager
- Ms. Coffeey, NCM
- Ms. McMahan, MD
The Army Wellness Center (AWC) Landstuhl offers a variety of services and tools for healthy living with a focus on weight management and performance enhancement. The AWC links Public Health Command Region–Europe (PHCR-E), MEDCOM and Garrison assets to enhance overall health and well being of the Kaiserslautern Military Community and beneficiaries in the LRMC footprint.
o The Wellness Center offers a variety of services for performance enhancement and weight management.
o Metabolic Analysis and monthly weight management follow-up
o Fitness Testing and Exercise Prescription
o VO2 Max
o Muscular Strength
o Body Composition
o Educational Classes
o Understanding and Using Your Metabolic Results
o Tobacco Cessation
o Army MOVE
o Diabetes Education
o Healthy Heart Education
o Stress Relief Massage Chair
o Tobacco Education
o American Lung Association “Freedom From Smoking Program” Monthly Tobacco Cessation Classes
o UCanQuit2 information
7:30 - Noon & 1 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
How to Make an Appointment: Call or stop by the Wellness Center to schedule your appointment or call DSN 486-8614 or Civilian 06371-86-8614
The list below will provide instructions on how to book an appointment with a specialty clinic. Clinics have different guidelines for booking with their clinic. All consults will be reviewed by the specialty clinic within 48 hours. If your consult has been deferred to the Network, contact your servicing TRICARE Service Center. The LRMC TRICARE office is located in Bldg. 3744 or phone DSN 486-6374/8234 or Commercial 06371-86-6374/8234. Office hours are:
Mondays - Thursdays
7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Fridays 7:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Clinics are closed on Holidays and Training Holidays unless otherwise stated.
- ADDICTION TREATMENT FACILITY, WING 3C: 06371-86-8766
- ALLERGY/IMMUNOLOGY, WING 11D: 06371-86-8502
- ANESTHESIA PAIN MANAGEMENT, WING 9D: 06371-9464-7522
- AUDIOLOGY/SPEECH, BLDG 3766, WING 15C: 06371-86-5762 (APPOINTMENT LINE)
- BEHAVIORAL HEALTH, WING 1C: 06371-86-7276
- BRACE SHOP/ORTHOTIC LAB, WARD 10A, M-F 8 a.m. - Noon & 1 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. WALK-IN WITH REFERRAL IN SYSTEM
- CARDIOLOGY, WING 5D, M-TH 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. & Fridays 7:30 a.m. - Noon
- CHILD/ADOLESCENT PSYCHIATRY, WING 1D: 06371-86-6037
- DERMATOLOGY, WING 11D: 06371-86-5762 (APPOINTMENT LINE)
- ENDOCRINOLOGY, WING 3A: 06371-86-7217
- ENT, WING 12C: 06371-86-5762 (APPOINTMENT LINE)
- GASTROENTEROLOGY, WING 13B: 06371-86-5762 (APPOINTMENT LINE)
- GENERAL SURGERY, WING 14B: 06371-86-8214/7568
- GYNECOLOGY, WING 7B: 06371-86-8124
- HEMATOLOGY, WING 3A: 06371-86-7217
- INFECTIOUS DISEASE, WING 3A: 06371-86-7217
- INTERNAL MEDICINE, WING 5A: 06371-86-5762 (APPOINTMENT LINE)
- NEPHROLOGY, WING 3A: 06371-86-7217
- NEUROLOGY, WING 6C: 06371-86-8235 OR 06371-86-5762 (APPOINTMENT LINE)
- NEUROSURGERY, WING 9D: 06371-86-6807
- OBSTENTRICS, WING 7B: 06371-86-7196
- OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY, BLDG 3770 WING 12A: 06371-86-8383 OR 06371-86-5762 (APPOINTMENT LINE)
- ONCOLOGY, WING 3A: 06371-86-7217
- OPHTHALMOLOGY, WING 11B: 06371-86-8288
- OPTOMETRY, WING 11B: 06371-86-5762 (APPOINTMENT LINE): 06371-86-8196
- ORAL/MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY, WING 14A: 06371-86-8226
- ORTHOPEDICS/HAND, WING 10A/B: 06371-86-5762 (APPOINTMENT LINE): 06371-86-8202
- PHYSICAL MEDICINE, BLDG 3703 3RD FLOOR: 06371-9464-5758
- PHYSICAL THERAPY, WING 12A: 06371-86-5762 (APPOINTMENT LINE)
- PEDIATRIC SERVICES (DEVELOPMENTAL), WING 9A, 06371-86-8000
- PEDIATRIC ENDOCRINOLOGY, WING 9A, 06371-9464-5301
- PEDIATRIC NEUROLOGY, WING 9A, 06371-86-8000
- PEDIATRIC PSYCHOLOGY, WING 9A, 06371-86-8000
- PHYSICAL EXAMS, WING 2A: 06371-86-8310/5425
- PHYSICAL EXAMS MEB, WING 2A: 06371-9464-8714/8715
- PLASTIC SURGERY, WING 14B: 06371-86-6901
- PODIATRY, WING 10A/B: 06371-86-5762 (APPOINTMENT LINE)
- PULMONARY FUNCTION/DISEASE, WING 5C: 06371-86-8156
- RHEUMATOLOGY, WING 3A: 06371-86-6592
- SLEEP LAB, WING 14D: 06371-86-8269
- SOCIAL WORK SERVICE, WING 1C: WALK-IN
- TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY, WING 2C AND BLDG 3737: 06371-86-5762 (APPOINTMENT LINE)
- UROLOGY, WING 8B: 08371-86-8189
- WELLNESS CENTER, BLDG 3722, Mondays - Fridays 7:30 a.m. - Noon & 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- WOMENS CARE CENTER, WING 1F: 06371-86-7100/5219