|ERMC HOME FAQ CONTACT US LINKS MEDCOM A-Z SITEMAP ARMY.MIL AKO SEARCH|
ACCESS TO CARE
Your Guide to Host Nation Health Care
Orthopedic Hospital Schloss Werneck
Admission For admission during regular working hours (0800 – 1600 hours), report to the Patientenaufnahme (patient admissions). Enter the hospital through the main entrance (Ehrenhof). You will find the Patientenaufnahme in the right wing of the hospital. You will be asked to complete a claim form and a copy of your ID card will be made. The staff should speak English and will direct you to your ward/room.
Note: Sometimes you will have to wait before you can visit the patient due to the different patient care procedures in ICU.
Children are allowed on most wards regardless of age. Visiting children must be under supervision at all times (i.e., no jumping on beds, tables or chairs, no running in the hallways, etc.). The patient should not have more than 2-3 visitors at a time. Keep visits to a reasonable length of time. Have consideration of the other patient in your room. Please do not use the patient’s toilet. There are toilets in the hallway marked WC.
As soon as the inpatients are allowed to get out of bed, they may take their visitors to the cafeteria or the hospital park. Both are located on the first floor. Visitors are expected to leave the room when physicians make their rounds. If you do not want to receive any visitors, please tell the nursing staff.
Charges: The deposit for the chip card is € 10.00. You will get the money back when you return the chip card. Fee per day: € 0.87. Phone fee per unit: € 0.14. There are no cell phones allowed within the hospital.
1. Exit the main gate at Ledward Barracks.
2. Take a right at Niederwerrner Str. and drive towards Conn Barracks.
3. Continue straight until you reach the entry lane of A 70. Stay on A 70 until you reach the Werneck exit.
4. Drive on B 19 and follow the sign to the town of Werneck (approximately two km).
5. Stay on the main road and the hospital (looks like a castle) will be on your left. Continue until you reach the large parking lot (on your left) at the end of town.